I am an honest, reliable and dedicated quick learner who loves to learn about everything.
Skills Summary: apple/mac/windows products, blogging, cash handling, Craigslist, customer service, eBay, general admin work, graphic design (ads, biz cards, email newsletter, flyers, logos, pamphlets, website banners, etc), management (retail), marketing, Microsoft Word/Excel, photography & photo editing/etc, social networking (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc), visual merchandising, WordPress, writing.
Office Assistant in Service Department, St Pete FL
Thunder Marine (5/29/2014-4/4/2017)
- Administrative Work, including: answering phones, filing papers, typing up documents, updating customer information, paperwork for sales/service/parts, graphic and website work.
- Creating work orders and estimates for customers or warranty companies. updating work orders, and entering sublets into IDS/G2 Marine software.
- Keep up with technician’s time in G2 and update payroll as necessary.
- Filling out some warranty work for service with Nautic Star, Sylvan, Monterey, Mercury/Mercruiser, Volvo, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha.
- Marketing / Design: creating graphics for email newsletters and website banners, collaborating marketing information, updating website.
Retail Employee / Stocker / Crafter, Madeira Beach & John’s Pass
Sinbad’s Treasure Chest (3/2015-4/2016)
- (3/2015 to 8/2015) Normal retail sales and close store alone.
- (8/2015 to 4/2016) Create crafts and prepare stock to sell at Sinbads.
Self Employed Designer/Marketer, Gulfport FL
Projects from June 2013 to summer 2014: The Jet Ski Store (see below), BCB International, Hard-Core Fitness Center, Coaching For Love, Machone Audio
- Full set up of WordPress or major WordPress changes, including complete WooCommerce product set up.
- Designed pamphlets, stickers, banners, email newsletters, backdrop graphics for POS stand and other marketing material for product promotion.
- General marketing: website updates, Facebook posts, Craigslist posts, designing coupons, light event promotions and on-site marketer at events.
Marketing Director / Customer Service Manager, Clearwater FL
The Jet Ski Store (10/11-6/13)
- Partner in helping create business from ground up.
- Designed ads, business cards, catalog front/back covers, flyers, logos, postcards, website banners.
- General photography for promotion of the store and/or product development.
- Management of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist accounts.
- Knowing/working with Marine Industry brands, such as: BlackTip, Donovan, JOBE, Kawasaki, Land N Sea, Mercury, NGK, SBT, Sierra, Teleflex, Windline, Yamaha.
- eBay sales: Handled customer questions/issues, photos and setting up auctions.
- Answering phone, taking orders and helping solve in-house problems.
- Assisted in helping shipping department with orders.
- Organized part orders and placement in inventory.
- Used AccountEdge software for entering inventory and orders.
Administrative Assistant / eBay, Wake Forest NC
Wake Forest Coins (7/09-3/11)
- Managed eBay sales, including: taking photos, posting auctions, answering questions, record keeping, packaging and shipping.
- Coordinated ad layout/design between advertisers and owner.
- Basic administrative duties included: creating business cards, table signs for coin shows and running errands.
Retail Management 2005-2009, Lexington KY
Goodys Family Clothing (7/05-1/08), Sears-Lands End (2/08-4/08), Rue21 (4/08-3/09)
- Basic customer service: trained on both the register and retail floor.
- Management and department lead responsibility.
- Handling and solving customer problems.
- Opening and closing store procedures.
- Management and training of employees.
- Answering store emails, completing payroll, bank deposits and store cash handling.
- Tracking of daily, weekly and monthly store goals.
- Suggestive selling of items and pushing of credit cards to hit store goals.
- Setting ads and markdowns, visual merchandising, replenishing stock and general recovery of store.
- Helped with liquidation and close of store location (Goodys).
2004-2006 Lexington Community College, Lexington, KY. Basic classes, no degree.
2000-2004 West Jessamine High School, Nicholasville, KY. Graduated with diploma.